Commerce Release Notes
You can find the latest information about features, fixes, and enhancements to all Inntopia Commerce Systems on this page. Check back frequently to stay up-to-date on what's new.
- Package Builder – An issue causing incorrect pricing to appear in the Change pop-up modal in Package Builder has been fixed.
- Links to Itinerary History – Broken links to Itinerary History from the Customer Deposit Due, Revenue & Commissions by Product Category and Supplier, and Comprehensive Sales reports in Inntopia CRS have been fixed.
- Shift4 – The Shift4 Universal Traction Gateway (UTG) has been upgraded to address intermittent timeout issues.
- Inntopia CRS – To make the Commerce platform more secure for future functionality improvements, the Inntopia CRS has undergone some security updates.
Package Builder Fixes
- Product Pricing and Availability – An issue preventing visibility of and correct pricing for all available products when a user changes dates of package components has been fixed.
- Buy Now Pricing – An issue preventing Buy Now pricing from updating when selected products are changed to dates having new or different rates has been fixed.
- Incorrect Product Date Change – An issue causing an incorrect date change to occur in the shopping cart for products associated with tiered pricing has been fixed.
- Copy Promotion – RMS and CRS users can now create a copy of an existing promotion for reuse. Most promotion settings are copied by default but can be adjusted as needed either during or after copying. Copying promotions increases efficiency by eliminating the need to always create new promotions from scratch.
- SMS-Integrated Products Contactless Check-in – The product confirmation code is now included in guest confirmation emails for SMS-integrated products. Guests can use the confirmation code with the SMS WorldNXT application for contact-less check-in to resorts that use SMS as their PMS.
- Siriusware/AXESS Kiosk RFID Product Fulfillment – Orders sent to Siriusware can now contain the <RFID_PUB>1</RFID_PUB> element at the item level. This contactless fulfillment feature allows guests to use their barcode at the AXESS kiosk to scan and print tickets.
- Data Warehouse – PackagePromoCode values and PackageCode values for single-use and multi-use promotion codes have been added to the GetItinerary XML feed in the Data Warehouse.
- Siriusware Line-Item Cancellation – Line-item cancellation is now supported in the Inntopia-Siriusware integration. Single or multiple items can be cancelled on an itinerary without the need to cancel and rebook the entire itinerary. In addition, this feature supports adding new products to an existing sale in Siriusware. For more information, view this blog post or for detailed documentation, click here.
- RTP OrderId for Barcode – For orders integrated into RTP, the RTP OrderId can now be used as the barcode in existing barcode and voucher functionality.
- Grouped Customer Requirements – Grouped customer requirements can now be used to offer guests multiple options from a group of customer requirements. Grouped customer requirement options can also be set up to require unique selections which deprecate as options are selected.
- Customer Requirement Setting: Optional Deferred – A new designation for customer requirements, Optional Deferred, is not required information for completing check-out and appears to guests in the My Account screen rather than as part of the check-out path.
- Security Update – Inntopia RMS has received a security upgrade. This upgrade does not affect functionality.
- My Account – The My Account screen in eComm has been enhanced and streamlined to accommodate the Optional Deferred customer requirement fields. In addition, the following changes have been made within My Account:
- My Information is now Contact Info.
- My Friends and Family is now Friends and Family.
- My Bookings is now Bookings.
- The Edit link has been moved to the right of the Contact Info title.
- The Logout button has been moved to the top right of the screen.
- The Liability Release section has been moved below the Bookings section.
- Each section can be expanded or collapsed.
- Affirm Payment Button – The Affirm payment button is disabled if supplier-collects items appear on an itinerary. This button has been enhanced to be automatically enabled when supplier-collects items are removed from the itinerary (without needing to refresh the screen).
Third-Party Payment Report – The Third-Party Payment report shows information about reservations booked through Inntopia using third-party payment methods such as Affirm®. This information is useful for determining when manual intervention, either inside or outside of Inntopia, may be required to reconcile a payment.
Package Builder – An issue causing closed-out products to be presented in search results has been fixed.
- Unit Amenities – An issue preventing Unit Amenities from appearing in eComm supplier details has been fixed.
- Alternate Currency Display – The pricing disclaimer text that appears in eComm itinerary screens when Alternate Currency Display is activated has been updated to state that the pricing shown is for display purposes only and the guest will be charged in their own currency.
- Bundle Errors/Inaccessible – An issue causing upsell bundles to be inaccessible in Inntopia CRS has been fixed.
- Product Bundles
- Per Itinerary Bundle Setting – Users creating a product bundle can choose to apply the bundle to an entire itinerary or to a single product. For example, a per-itinerary bundle can be used to apply a particular fee to an itinerary on which it would be inappropriate to charge the fee for each product associated with the itinerary.
- Advance Booking Days for Bundles – Users can set up an advance booking window during which a bundle is suggested or required for guest purchase. A bundle falling outside the established advance booking window is not applied to the product or itinerary.
- Security Update – Inntopia RMS has received a security upgrade. This upgrade does not affect functionality.
Alternate Currency Display – The option to set your sales channel to display pricing in an alternate currency while still charging the guest in the default currency has been added to eComm. This feature gives guests the ability to shop seeing pricing of their selected items in their familiar currency.
RTP Pre-Book Check – The RTP Pre-Book Check feature has been enhanced such that now the check occurs for any item added to an itinerary that is set up with an inventory pool in RTP and has between one and 19 items remaining in the cache.
- Data Exporter – In the Data Exporter reports, individual columns for Taxes and for Fees have been added to the Excel, HTML, and XML versions of the Reservation Detail report and to the Excel and XML version of the Packages Only report.
- Commerce Reseller Portal
- Help Phone Number Display – An issue in the Commerce Reseller Portal causing the travel agent phone number rather than the reseller phone number to be displayed as the Need Help? contact has been fixed.
- Product Display –An issue preventing products from being displayed when viewing itineraries from the home screen of the Commerce Reseller Portal has been fixed.
- Remove Credit Card – As a result of issues pertaining to processing transactions, the ability for guests to remove their own credit card from their eComm account has been turned off by default. The option to allow guests to remove their own credit card information can be turned on for your website by submitting a request to Inntopia staff.
- Commerce Reseller Portal
- Help Phone Number Display – An issue in the Commerce Reseller Portal causing the travel agent phone number rather than the reseller phone number to be displayed as the Need Help? contact has been fixed.
- Product Display – An issue preventing products from being displayed on pending, saved, or confirmed itineraries in the Commerce Reseller Portal has been fixed.
- Credit Card Removal – As a result of issues pertaining to processing transactions, the ability for guests to remove their own credit card from their eComm account has been turned off by default. The option to allow guests to remove their own credit card information can be turned on for your website by submitting a request to Inntopia staff.
- Data Exporter – To enhance the usability of the Data Exporter report, Fees and Taxes columns have been added to the report.
- RMS Bulk Load – An issue preventing Extra Adult and Extra Child rates loaded with the RMS Bulk Loader from being saved in the Tape Chart has been fixed.
- RMS Company: State Field – An issue preventing the State field from saving information when the selected country is Australia has been fixed.
- Travel Agent Emails – Two issues preventing all emails from being sent directly to the travel agent associated with an itinerary have been fixed.
- Custom Messaging on Emails – An issue preventing some custom confirmation and cancellation messages created on the CRS System page from appearing on confirmation emails has been fixed.
- Multi-Currency Pricing Display – An issue with Multi-Currency Pricing that was preventing the selected currency abbreviation from appearing in the Booking Fee section on confirmation email communications has been fixed.
- Package Builder
- Package Price Display – An issue causing the package price on the force choice lodging or change lodging modal to appear incorrectly has been fixed.
- Incorrect Quantity Display – An issue causing incorrect quantity display for lodging products in Package Builder has been fixed.
- Package Price – An issue causing the package price to display the cost of lowest priced product from any package component rather than the actual package price has been fixed.
- Lodging Pricing and Availability Display – An issue preventing lodging search results in Package Builder from displaying a default lodging unit with availability and rates with accurate pricing based on the promotion has been fixed.
- Commerce Reseller Portal – An issue preventing some newly-created international travel agent accounts from being saved correctly has been resolved.
- Lodging Unit Type Filters – An issue preventing search results from appearing in eComm when a lodging Unit Type filter is used has been fixed.
- Multi-Currency Pricing — Minor French translation enhancements were made to the currency selector and review screens in the eComm Multi-Currency Pricing feature.
- Package Builder — An issue affecting date changes for activity products in Package Builder has been fixed.
- Improved System Performance and Scalability — Inntopia has made improvements to its architecture to boost overall performance and scalability.
- Image Content Management
- Image Edits Time-Frame — As a result of improved image content management, a message will appear to Inntopia RMS users informing them that they have up to seven days from the date a company or product image is uploaded to make edits to it in the Photo Tool.
- Lodging Search Thumbnail Images — As part of the improvements to image content management, Initial eComm lodging search results will now use a thumbnail version of the product images to help improve page load times.
Note: The improvements and updates to image content management will be applied in a staggered approach. As such, changes may not be immediately noticeable.
- Confirmation Emails — The product links that existed on the former version of Saved, Confirmed, Modified, and Cancelled notification emails sent to guests have been added to the recently redesigned version of email notifications. Partners can submit a request to Inntopia to disable the links on the email notifications for their account.
- SMS Group Blocks and Group Codes — In the Inntopia/Springer-Miller Systems integration, group blocks can be accurately decremented with each group reservation in SMS by configuring group codes in Inntopia RMS within a promotion.
- Commerce Supplier API — To give guest service agents visibility into all items that are included in a reservation, the Commerce Supplier API now offers the option to include any non-lodging items in the reservation message. To activate this feature, contact your Strategic Account Manager.
- Disclaimer Display — An issue causing the disclaimer on the multi-currency selector on mobile devices to not appear in its entirety has been fixed.
- Editing Itinerary Error — An issue preventing itinerary items on multi-currency pricing itineraries created in eComm from being cancelled in Inntopia CRS has been fixed.
- Lodging Image Carousel — A new image carousel for lodging search results is now available by request in eComm. Users can scroll through up to eight lodging-property images by clicking on paging dots beneath the main image.
This feature is not currently available for searches other than lodging. The carousel is customizable in that users can submit a branding request to Inntopia to change the paging dots to the previous format of arrows superimposed on the image.
- JSON API Bulk Search – GetLodging, a bulk search endpoint for lodging, has been added to the JSON API: Get Lodging By SalesId (Bulk). This endpoint allows a single call to be made to find all available lodging for a specific sales channel.
- Locked Account Password Reset – The password policy in Inntopia CRS has been enhanced to allow users who have been locked out for too many incorrect log-in attempts to reset their own password. This enhancement diminishes the need to call Inntopia Partner Services for password reset assistance and the need to wait 60 minutes for the account to be automatically unlocked.
- Save Itinerary/Customer Phone Number – An issue preventing an agent from saving an itinerary without first entering a customer phone number has been fixed.
- Multi-Currency Pricing/JSON API – eComm sites built by a third-party site using Inntopia’s JSON API can now be set up with Multi-Currency Pricing. For information on accessing the new end-points available in the JSON API, contact your Strategic Account Manager or Partner Services.
- Package Builder Quantity Check (Applies to Lodging Products Only) – To ensure the product availability shown in the Quantity drop-down list in Package Builder search results matches the available quantity in the Inntopia RMS Tape Chart, users can submit a request to Inntopia to activate a new Live QTY Check setting for their account.
- Siriusware Pre-Book Check – The Siriusware integration has been enhanced so that a user-friendly error message appears to online users when the pre-book check determines there is insufficient availability of a selected product.
Note: This feature should not be enabled for sales channels that perform a live inventory check on remote products.
- Authorize.Net CVV Code – Inntopia has enhanced the CRS, eComm, and RMS platforms to support Card Verification Value (CVV) code functionality for use with Authorize.Net. Resellers using the Authorize.Net payment gateway can now submit a request to Inntopia Partner Services to activate fields in all three systems to collect, view, and submit the CVV code for online credit-card transactions.
To learn more about enabling this feature for your Inntopia account, contact your Strategic Account Manager or Partner Services.
- Confirmation Email Design Refresh – Confirmation emails sent to customers have been upgraded to have a new responsive format for easy viewing on mobile devices, a more user-friendly and visible Click Here to Modify this Itinerary button, and grey shading to differentiate between confirmed items. These changes DO NOT apply to quote emails or to supplier notifications.
Multi Currency Pricing – In eComm, Canadian resellers using the Moneris payment gateway will be able to request Inntopia Partner Services activate Multi-Currency Pricing. As online guests build their itinerary and go through the check-out path, pricing, totals, taxes, fees, and credit card charges will occur in their selected currency rather than in the reseller's default currency.
- JSON API – The name of the node used to get product and supplier policy data from Inntopia’s JSON API has changed from Policy to PolicyText.
Commerce Supplier API – To give guest service agents more detailed and valuable reservation data, the following fields are now supported by the Commerce Supplier API (formerly known as the OTA/PMS Interface):
- Promotional Code – Allows guest service agents to see the promotion code in the PMS to provide guests with appropriate information associated with a promotion.
- Group Code – Allows automatic decrementing of group block inventory and visibility in the PMS for guest service agents to associate guests with the correct group block.
- Additional Names – Additional guest names, beyond the primary guest name, can be included in the reservation message allowing guest service agents to identify other guests on a reservation and to check them in without the primary guest present.
To begin using these fields, suppliers must first confirm with their PMS that these enhancements are supported. Once confirmed, suppliers should work with their Inntopia Account Manager on set up. For more information on the Commerce Supplier API, click here.
- Confirmation Email Design Refresh – Confirmation emails sent to customers have been upgraded to have a new responsive format for easy viewing on mobile devices, a more user-friendly and visible Click Here to Modify this Itinerary button, and grey shading to differentiate between confirmed items.
- Guest Payment Queue Bulk Process/Hold – In Inntopia CRS, the Guest Payment Queue report screen has been enhanced to include the option to set the Action for all pending guest payments to Hold or Process. Two links, Set All Hold and Set All Process, have been added to the top of the queue to allow for bulk processing or holding of payments. Users can still process or hold individual pending payments.
- Billing Info Screen/Credit Cards – An enhancement in eComm to the Billing Info screen lets guests choose from any of their saved, active credit cards to complete their transaction. Users can also now remove a credit card from their list of saved cards on the Billing Info screen.
- Data Exporter – A security enhancement was made to the Data Exporter report in Inntopia CRS.
- Inactive Products –
- Issues causing newly interfaced and non-interfaced products designated as Inactive in Inntopia RMS to appear in online search results have been resolved.
- An issue causing filters associated with inactive product to appear in eComm has been fixed.
- An issue causing inactive products to affect live eComm URL reloads has been resolved.
- Expired Bundles – An issue causing expired bundles to appear in eComm search results has been fixed.
- CRS Promotions and Bundles – Inntopia CRS has been enhanced to provide access to the same interface used to create Promotions (packages) and Product Bundles in Inntopia RMS. Users with Products/Packages privileges can link directly to those screens from the newly-added Promotions and Product Bundles tabs in Inntopia CRS (without having to log in to Inntopia RMS). With this change, the CRS Package Admin tab and screens are no longer accessible.
- CRM Adapter – The following enhancements apply only to those partners using CRM Adapter:
- Friends and Family – Friends and family members created or edited in CRM Adapter now appear in the My Account and Customer Requirements screens in the eComm check-out path.
- My Account – After clicking Edit on the My Account screen in eComm, a visual indicator appears showing that the system is busy retrieving data from CRM Adapter.
- Customer Profile/Save for Later – When guests building an itinerary in eComm click the Save for Later button, changes they make to their customer profile information are now uploaded and saved in CRM Adapter despite not immediately completing the reservation.
- Billing Info Screen – The user interface for the Billing Info screen in the eComm check-out path has been reorganized and enhanced to be more intuitive and user-friendly. The Payment Info section has been moved to the top of the screen, field names have been updated and reordered, and, for partners allowing visibility of Gender and DOB fields, an Additional Info section has been added to accommodate those fields.
- Activity Destination Filters – Destination filtering has been expanded in eComm to support multiple destinations for activity products within the same supplier account.
- Lodging Search Results – The eComm lodging search results screen has been improved with images now appearing as product tiles are loaded, thus encouraging users to begin browsing sooner. The search progress bar has also been moved to the bottom of the page and users will no longer see the text “x of y results”.
- Product Bundle – An issue causing an error message to appear when trying to add a product bundle to the shopping cart on French translated sites has been fixed.
- YieldView Calendar – An issue preventing the correct pricing and inventory from displaying upon re-selecting the product category has been fixed.
- My Account Login – An issue causing display issues on the My Account login page in eComm has been fixed.
- Non-Lodging Products Translation – An issue preventing the translation of non-lodging products from displaying in the correct language in packages has been fixed.
- Supplier Detail – An issue with a specific setup for tax inclusive pricing causing incorrect promotion savings to be displayed on the Supplier Detail page in eComm has been fixed.
- Multiple Lodging Products on Itinerary – An issue causing lodging products with a quantity greater than one to appear as a single line item on itineraries has been fixed.
- Multiple Promotions on Confirmation Emails – An issue involving itineraries with multiple packages/promotions that prevented the description of each package from appearing on confirmation emails has been fixed.
- New Guest Profile in Agentopia – An issue preventing the customer name from automatically populating upon creating a new guest profile in Agentopia has been fixed.
- CRM Adapter – To improve the overall booking experience for online guests and reduce duplicate guest accounts for reseller groups or parent resort companies, Inntopia is offering a new API specification, CRM Adapter, for your CRM provider to create a CRM-based, single sign-on (SSO) and allow guest profiles to automatically sync between your CRM and Inntopia’s eComm platform. With CRM Adapter, your guests can use a single CRM credential set to access your multiple resort websites (eComm sales channels) and experience a streamlined checkout process by having their most current guest profile information pre-populated across those websites.For partners currently using both Inntopia Marketing Cloud and Inntopia eComm, guest profiles can be set up to automatically sync between the two platforms. When a guest profile is updated in eComm, the changes are automatically applied to the guest profile in Marketing Cloud and vice versa. For information on CRM Adapter, contact your Strategic Account Manager.
- My Account: Billing State – An issue occurring in the eComm My Account page that caused the Shipping Address State to be replaced by edits made to the Billing Address State has been fixed.
- My Account: Credit Card Region/State – An issue preventing the region/state of a preferred credit card from being displayed in the eComm My Account page has been fixed.
- Create Separate Products in Itinerary – An issue where the Create Separate Products in Itinerary option set to NO was not behaving as expected has been fixed.
- New Customer Search Results Screen – As part of Inntopia's rolling release of our next generation CRS, this deployment includes a new look for the customer search results screen.
The new Search Results screen includes a Filter to more easily find and select the correct guest.
As you become familiar with the new look and feel of these screens, we'd love your feedback. Please send comments to email@example.com.
- Cloud Express – An issue preventing Cloud Express from functioning properly in the Agentopia CRS has been fixed.
- Air Searches – An issue preventing Air searches from returning expected results from Galileo has been fixed.
- Restricted Items – An issue preventing a warning message from appearing when some restricted items are included on an itinerary has been fixed.
Billing Address – An issue on the My Account screen causing changes to the Shipping Address to overwrite the Billing Address has been fixed.
- Billing Address – The eComm My Account screen has been enhanced to ensure it always displays the correct billing or shipping address based on the address(es) saved in the account.
- Advance Booking Restriction – An issue in eComm allowing products to be booked that had been left in the cart past the advance booking restriction window has been fixed.
- Derived Product Inventory – An issue allowing products derived from products with an inventory of zero to appear in search results and be added to online shopping carts has been fixed.
- Billing/Shipping Address – An issue in the My Account page causing edits to the Billing Address to overwrite the Shipping Address has been fixed.
- All-New CRS Login and Supplier Selection Screens – As part of Inntopia's rolling release of our next generation CRS, this deployment includes all-new CRS login and sales channel selection screens.
The new Select a Sales Channel screen includes a Filter as well a Recently Used list to more easily find and select the correct sales channel.
As you become familiar with the new look and feel of these screens, we'd love your feedback. Please send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Itinerary List – In the list of itineraries returned in itinerary search results, reserved itineraries with a departure date in the past now appear highlighted in light blue.
Note: Depending on the internet browser you are using, you may need to clear your browser cache for this update to appear.
- Package Builder – An issue preventing required package components that had been added to an itinerary through Package Builder from being recognized and an issue causing the incorrect discount to be applied to the package when added through Package Builder have both been fixed.
- Advance Booking Restriction – An issue allowing online bookings despite advance booking restrictions in place has been fixed.
- Car Rental Supplier Pick-up/Drop-off Locations – A new option has been added in RMS Settings on the Products page for non-interfaced car rental suppliers to select and manage airport pick-up and drop-off locations.
- Product Attribute Edits – An issue preventing second edits to product attributes from being saved has been fixed.
- Show Edit History – A new toggle has been added to the RMS Product page to allow users to view the date, time, and user of a product's last edit. Product history is not retroactive and is available starting with today’s date, Feb. 5, 2019.
- Last Viewed Product – To help users easily find where they left off when viewing a long list of products, the last product viewed is now highlighted in orange.
- Siriusware WTP Card Reload Validation – WTP card reload has been improved to validate with Siriusware whether a product selection is valid for the WTP card number entered.
- High-Priced Product Display – An issue preventing products priced at $10,000.00 and above from appearing in eComm search results has been fixed.
- Find City – An issue causing the Find City feature in Inntopia CRS to not work correctly upon entering a valid ZIP Code has been fixed.
- Activity Search – Stability improvements were implemented to fix errors occurring within activity searches related to packages.
CRS Feature Enhancement
- Same-Day Credit Card Refund Message – A new pop-up message has been added in CRS that appears to users attempting a same-day partial credit card refund. The message states that same-day credit card refunds result in a void of the entire transaction and that partial refunds can be processed the next business day.
CRS Resolved Issue
- Bundled Products – An issue causing required child bundle products to not be automatically added to the itinerary when the parent product was added has been fixed.
eComm Resolved Issue
- Package Component Pricing Display – An issue causing the price of some package components to be displayed in eComm a la carte and Package Builder search results with $0.00 pricing has been fixed.
RMS Feature Enhancements
- Promotion Invitations – Users receiving promotion invitations can now click on the promotion name on the RMS Home page to view details about the promotion prior to accepting or declining the invitation. After an invitation has been accepted, users can now click on the promotion's corresponding Options button on the Promotions page to view the details.
- Promotion Page/Invitations – Previously accepted promotion invitations in which a supplier no longer wants to participate are removed from the list of promotions on the Promotions page once the supplier has removed their products/discounts. Declined promotion invitations are also removed from the list of promotions on the Promotions page.
- Bulk Uploader – The fields available on the Product Bulk Load page now directly correlate to the selected Category of products being uploaded. For example, Min Stay does not appear as an available field when the selected Category is non-lodging (such as Lessons).
CRS Feature Enhancements
- Multiple Guest Confirmation Email Addresses – In both the BCC email field in System settings and the email field on the edit guest screen, validation has been added to require multiple email addresses be separated by semi-colons and that a generic email format of email@email.<ext> is used.
- Supplier and Travel Agent Payables Report – The Itinerary ID link on the Supplier and Travel Agent Payables Report now opens the correct and current Itinerary History/Customer Rec/Supplier Payables/Supplier Receivables form.
- Credit Card Confirmation Message – In Inntopia CRS, users now receive a pop-up confirmation message when adding or modifying credit card information on the Customer Payment Cards screen.
eComm Resolved Issues
- Package Builder – An issue causing unselected optional package components to be added to shopping carts upon closing the expanded component on the package builder page has been fixed.
- Product Groups – An issue causing group leader descriptions to display for all products in a group has been fixed.
- YieldView Calendar – An issue preventing optional bundled products from appearing on YieldView Calendar has been fixed.
- Bulk Loader – The ability to use the Inntopia RMS Tape Chart Bulk Load feature for single-day uploads has been added.
- Promo Code –The ability to enter and use a Promotion Code for non-private promotions (Promotion Code Required to Book = No) has been added to the Inntopia RMS Promotion Settings window.
- Product Page – To allow for easier management of products in Inntopia RMS, when a product is activated the current page of products remains on the screen.
- Promotion Code Warning – To prevent accidental use of a single promotion code for multiple promotions, a warning message now appears when users try to use a promotion code that is already active for the given time period.
RMS Resolved Issues
- Cancellation Policy and Deposit Schedule – An issue preventing a new cancellation policy or deposit schedule from being associated with the correct supplier ID has been fixed.
- Tape Chart – An issue causing lines to be skipped in the RMS Tape Chart when using the page up/page down scrolling feature has been fixed.
- Tax Rate Rounding – An issue causing tax rates entered in Inntopia RMS with three or four decimal places to be rounded to two decimal places in Data Warehouse extracts has been fixed.
- Try It – An issue in the Try It calculation feature causing Per Day/Night fees to calculate incorrectly has been fixed.
- Fixed Date Range – An issue preventing Fixed Date Ranges from extending into the next calendar year has been fixed.
- Supplier Invitations – An issue with the Supplier Invitation window preventing resellers from sending invitations to suppliers to sell products on their behalf in CRS has been fixed.
- Link to Ideas Portal – A direct link to the Inntopia Ideas Portal has been added to Inntopia CRS and Agentopia.
CRS Resolved Issues (Accounting)
- Payables Summary Display – An issue causing closed voucher amounts to be displayed in the In Queue field at the top of the Payables Summary has been fixed.
- Trust Liability Report – The Trust Liability Report in Inntopia CRS has been fixed to display reseller currency (rather than supplier currency).
eComm Resolved Issues
- Derived Products – An issue preventing Derived Products from appearing in eComm search results has been resolved.
- Commerce Reseller Portal – An issue causing travel agent or tour operator accounts newly created in Commerce Reseller Portal from being searchable in Inntopia CRS has been fixed.
RMS Feature Enhancements
- Bulk Load – The Bulk Load feature in Inntopia RMS has been enhanced to allow bulk loading of rates specific to Extra Child and Extra Adult products.
- Promotion Invitation Message – A message has been added to Inntopia RMS to help clarify that suppliers accepting an invitation to a promotion must configure discounts for ALL products they want to include in the promotion. Non-discounted products to be included in the promotion must be configured as No Discount.
- Display Sequence – The Display Sequence setting on the Products page of RMS has been increased from 750 to 1000.
RMS Resolved Issue
- Product Category Punctuation – An issue in Inntopia RMS causing punctuated product categories to display the punctuation as special characters has been fixed.
CRS/eComm /RMS Enhancement
- CVV Compliance in CA – Moneris Payment Gateway Users Only
To comply with the new Canadian VISA© regulation requiring merchants to collect the Card Verification Value (CVV) code from customers for online credit-card transactions, the CRS, eComm , and RMS systems of Canadian resellers who use the Moneris payment gateway have been updated.
The JSON and V9 APIs have also been updated to support this feature.
The updates include new fields in all three systems to collect or view the CVV code. This feature has been activated for all current Canadian resellers using the Moneris payment gateway.
- Billing Info Postal Code – The Postal Code field on the Billing Info screen in the eComm checkout path has been updated to accept alpha-numeric, non-US postal codes.
- Informational Links – Links to both Innteract and the Inntopia Ideas Portal have been added to the top navigation area in Inntopia RMS.
- Customer Requirement Display Order – The number of customer requirements available to select for Display Order has been updated to allow selecting the number of available requirements plus one.
- Email Validation – On the Company screen in Inntopia RMS, email and phone number fields have been updated to verify that values have been entered in the correct format upon clicking Save. If an incorrect format is detected, an error message appears prompting the user to enter information in the correct format.
CRS/eComm Resolved Issues
- Promotion Group Leader – An issue within promotions occurring when depleted availability of a group leader prevented the next product with availability to display in eComm has been fixed.
- Package Builder – An issue in eComm preventing non-required child components connected to a package to show the correct pricing in the package builder screen has been fixed.
- Private Airfares – An issue where private airfares were not returning when searching any airline in Inntopia CRS has been fixed.
- Product Group Display – An issue preventing a product group from displaying when only one product in the group was available has been fixed.
- Customer Requirements – An issue preventing the customer requirements pop-up window from appearing when trying to reserve an itinerary containing Siriusware price modifiers has been fixed.
- Bundled Child Products Display – An issue preventing the correct bundled child products from displaying below parent products in the itinerary panel in Inntopia eComm has been fixed.
- Group Package Display – An issue preventing correct availability of grouped package products from appearing in eComm search results when group members are selected for the group package has been fixed.
- Google Maps Display – An issue preventing correct display of Google Maps on relevant eComm pages has been fixed.
- Package Component Display – An issue preventing correct display of package components in CRS search results when using the Firefox internet browser has been fixed.
- Product Availability Display – An issue causing the quantity available displayed for products returned in CRS search results to not adhere to the availability in the RMS Tape Chart and/or Quantity Available restriction setting has been fixed.
- Phone Number Format – An issue preventing only complete phone numbers from being accepted in CRS and eComm and from being displayed correctly with all 10 required digits on the customer profile in CRS has been fixed.
- Credit Card Number Spaces – An issue allowing spaces to be saved when entering a credit card number in the CRS Customer Profile that resulted in credit cards being declined upon completing a reservation has been fixed.
- Deposit Schedule Display – An issue causing the incorrect When Due setting to be displayed in deposit schedules created in Inntopia RMS has been fixed.
- Commission Statements – An issue preventing users from being able to edit commission statements in the Inntopia RMS Accounting Center for some suppliers has been fixed.
eComm Feature Enhancement
- Commerce Reseller Portal – Users can now search for and activate an existing guest using the Active Guest widget on the Billing Info page of the eComm check-out path which then auto-fills the guest information fields. Alternatively, filling out the guest information fields on the Billing Info page automatically activates that guest for the itinerary. Removing an active guest while on the Billing Info page clears the guest information fields.
eComm /CRS Fixes
- Postal Code – To prevent an error from occurring during check-out, Postal Code is now a required field on the Billing Info page in eComm.Package Builder — An issue in Package Builder preventing packages from defaulting to the first date available when package components are added using the Bundle and Save option in eComm has been fixed.
- Child Age Requirements – An issue preventing edits to Child Age Requirements from being saved when working with promotions has been fixed.
CRS/eComm Issue Fixes
- Channel Restricted Group Products – An issue in Inntopia CRS causing channel-restricted group products to appear in some search results has been fixed.
- Non-Refundable Deposits – An issue in Inntopia CRS that affected customer receivables and supplier payables when an item with non-refundable deposits was cancelled has been fixed.
- Agent Log-in Session – A log-in credentials issue with a link used in emails generated by the Itinerary Notes feature in Inntopia CRS has been fixed.
- Group Leader Description – An issue preventing the correct product description for the group leader from appearing after the “Book From” button is selected in eComm has been fixed.
- Promotion Customer Requirement – An issue preventing Promotion customer requirement selection lists from appearing in eComm has been fixed.
CRS/eComm Feature Enhancements
- Agentopia/Cloud Express – A new link has been added to Agentopia that opens Cloud Express, Inntopia's Marketing Cloud feature that lets agents instantly view a customer's demographic data. Partners who are customers of both Commerce and Marketing Cloud can now view this data while building an itinerary which can help agents improve the booking experience for customers and boost their selling power to increase revenue. For information on signing up for Marketing Cloud, contact your Strategic Account Manager.
- Promotions Error Messaging – The error message that appears when a promotion component has no products loaded has been improved to give more detail.
- eComm Date Picker – The date-picker calendar has been updated to automatically default the departure date to the next day after the selected arrival date.
CRS/eComm Issue Fixes
- Commerce Reseller Portal – An issue in the Commerce Reseller Portal causing the loss of guest information when logging in as a travel agent after starting to build an itinerary as a guest has been fixed.
- Private Package Policies – An issue preventing private package policies from always appearing to online guests when viewing product details has been fixed.
- RTP Pre-book check – An issue allowing online users to add a multi-day product to an itinerary when the product is not available on one of the days has been fixed.
- Itineraries with Past Dates or Incomplete Customer Requirements – An issue allowing online customers to book itineraries with dates in the past or incomplete customer requirements has been fixed.
- Lift Ticket Package Display – An issue preventing lift ticket products from appearing in some packages in eComm search results has been fixed.
- Product Group Sort Order – An issue preventing product groups from sorting correctly in ascending order according to price (lowest to highest) in eComm search results has been fixed.
- Agentopia Comparison Tool – In Agentopia, an issue preventing users from being able to add a lodging item from the favorites list to an itinerary has been fixed.
- Missing Credit Card Error Message – An issue in eComm causing some instances of invalid credit card number entry to timeout rather than present the correct validation message has been fixed.
- CRS Confirmation Email – An issue in Inntopia CRS causing a promotion to appear on a confirmation email when a required item from the promotion has been cancelled has been fixed.
- Stay&Play Promotion Price Display – An issue preventing correct calculation and display of the price of Stay&Play promotions in eComm has been fixed.
- Agentopia – To encourage users to take advantage of the enhanced functionality of Agentopia, all new sessions opened in Inntopia CRS now default to opening in Agentopia. To open a session in the legacy version of CRS, users must uncheck the “Open in Agentopia” box at the top of the CRS home page.
For detailed information about Agentopia, click here. To access an Agentopia training session on Innovative U, click here.
- Commerce Reseller Portal –
- In the Commerce Reseller Portal Search for a Guest or Create Guest pop-up modal, clicking Activate or Cancel closes the modal and either activates the guest or cancels the guest search all while remaining on the current page in the check-out path.
- Upon loading either the Guest Search or Create Guest screens in the Commerce Reseller Portal, the cursor is active in the first field on the screen, so users can immediately begin typing without first having to click in the field.
- Dynamic Filters – An issue causing an empty search results modal, or pop-up screen, to appear to customers when too many dynamic filters were applied during an eComm product search has been fixed.
- RTP Products – An issue causing products that had previously been turned off in RTP to appear in eComm search results has been fixed.
- Depleted YieldView Tier Message – The verbiage in the message that appears to eComm customers when items they’ve added to their itinerary have sold out for the selected YieldView pricing tier has been updated for clarity.
- Price Change Message – An issue preventing a warning message from appearing in Agentopia when the price of an item previously added to an itinerary had changed has been fixed. This issue also caused inaccurate pricing to be displayed in Agentopia. Now, when a price change occurs, a warning message appears to guests or agents one time in either eComm , Inntopia CRS, OR Agentopia upon the first time the reservation is retrieved.
- PackageBuilder – An issue causing incorrect promotion options to be offered in PackageBuilder has been fixed.
- Waiver Expiration Dates – In eComm , an issue causing the waiver expiration date to not match the number of days the waiver is valid has been fixed.
- Package Components – An issue in eComm preventing the package component start date from defaulting to the first date available has been fixed.
- Package Builder Pricing Display – The list of package components displayed in Package Builder search results now defaults to the lowest priced available product rather than the group leader.
- Product Groups Display Sequence – An issue causing the product display sequence in eComm search results to not be applied to search results that include product groups has been fixed.
- Commerce Reseller Portal – An issue preventing the Active Guest search widget from appearing on the Supplier Details screen in the Commerce Reseller Portal has been fixed.
- Modify eComm Reservation in CRS – An issue preventing Inntopia CRS users from modifying an eComm reservation containing bundled items has been fixed.
- Credit Card Type Validation – Credit card type and number are now validated when entered in either CRS or Agentopia to ensure the card type in Inntopia matches the card type in the payment gateway.
- Confirmation Email – An issue in Inntopia CRS causing canceled products or promotions to appear on confirmation emails has been fixed. Only confirmed promotions and items booked appear on confirmation emails.
- Advance and Max Days Booking Requirement – An issue in Inntopia CRS causing search results to include products that do not fall within the Advance and Max Days Booking Requirement parameters has been fixed
- Net Rate Markup – An issue causing a net-rate markup rounding error in Inntopia CRS when converting to foreign currency and interfacing in RTP has been fixed. Prices of products sold now correctly match those in RTP.
RMS Feature Enhancements
- Upload File Error Messaging – Messaging for errors that occur while attempting a file upload to the Tape Chart Rate and Availability Bulk Load Export/Import feature of Inntopia RMS has been improved.
- Guest Phone Number Display – The Phone field on the Guest Info tab of the Reservation Detail page in Inntopia RMS has been reformatted to correctly display the phone number depending on the guest’s country/province.
- Application Security – Various improvements were made to enhance the overall security of Inntopia RMS.
- Rate Optimizer – A timeout issue that was preventing successful addition of new reseller sales channels to the Rate Optimizer in Inntopia RMS has been fixed.
- OTAWebService (v. 188.8.131.5248 ) – The Commerce Supplier API (formerly known as the OTA Channel Manager) has been updated to now include the POS Node and Sales Channel information with the Commerce Supplier API via the reservation message for New and Modified Reservations. The POS node with Sales Channel information can be found in the OTA_HotelRes message pair (RQ/RS).
- Commerce Supplier API
– The XML message generated by the OTAWebService for the new or modified reservations contains the daily breakdown of the rate, per the Commerce Supplier API spec.
– The Commerce Supplier API now supports receiving and sending multiple rate plan codes in rate and reservation messages.
- CRS User Roles – Managing users has been enhanced in Inntopia CRS. Improvements include the ability to create new users and assign User Roles and their associated access privileges on the Inntopia CRS Users page.
- Commerce Reseller Portal (TA/TO Portal) – The ability to assign an Active Guest to an open itinerary from multiple screens within the check-out path has been added to the Commerce Reseller Portal (formerly known as Travel Agent/Tour Operator Portal).
- Delete Multiple Itinerary Items – The ability to select and simultaneously delete multiple items from an unconfirmed itinerary in the Itinerary window in Inntopia CRS has been added.
- Payment Schedule Translation – An issue preventing the Supplier Display Name from appearing as translated on payment schedules has been fixed.
- Pre-book Check Quantity Updates – An issue preventing quantities from updating correctly during itinerary pre-book checks in both Inntopia CRS and eComm has been fixed.
- Net Rate Optimizer – An issue with net rates calculated using the Net Rate Optimizer by suppliers interfaced with Springer-Miller Systems has been fixed.
- Promo Rate Code – An issue preventing promotional rate code updates received by Springer-Miller-interfaced suppliers using NET rates from being applied has been fixed.
- Remote System Reservations Report – Price and Tax columns have been added to the Inntopia CRS Remote System Reservations Report showing the price and tax the consumer paid for cancelled or reserved items.
- Travel Agent – Inntopia CRS has been updated to prevent a travel agent from being added to an itinerary after one or more items on the itinerary have been reserved. A reserved itinerary that was originally intended to have a travel agent associated with it, must be cancelled and rebooked with the intended travel agent information.
- RTP eStore Dependents – Enhancements to how eComm creates/modifies dependents as related to the RTP eStore.
- My Account Screen – The text under the Or Create an Account section of the My Account screen in eComm has been updated to read: “Creating an account is quick and easy!”
- Inntopia CRS Home Page – An outdated message referring to weekly maintenance affecting the Reporting Database has been removed from the CRS home page
- Remote System Reservations Report – Duplicate itinerary items no longer appear in the report.
- Error Message Translation – A French translation of the error message displayed in the event of a failure during booking has been added in eComm.
- Package Builder – An issue in eComm Package Builder causing an error message to be triggered by optional package components being treated as required to satisfy package requirements has been fixed.
- Pre-Book Check Error Message – The error message triggered in eComm when there is no inventory available in RTP for the requested day or time has been updated with more user-friendly text.
- SMS Reservation Integration – An issue occurring when reservations reserved under a net-rate model where the supplier published a net rate to the sales channel using the Net Rate Optimizer in the RMS that caused the daily rate breakdown section of the reservation XML sent to SMS to contain the retail rate rather than the net rate has been fixed.
- CRS Error Messaging – In an effort to speed the error reporting/issue fixing process, error messages in Inntopia CRS have been updated to direct users to create a case in Innteract, Inntopia’s issue reporting system, via a link within the error message.
- CRS Security – Minor security enhancements to ensure Inntopia CRS is compatible with the pending TLS 1.2 protocol update.
- Net Rate Markup – An issue, affecting only net rate suppliers, that caused the net rate markup amount to be removed from an itinerary upon clicking Save in the Reservations tab of Inntopia RMS, has been fixed.
- Tape Chart Inventory Value – An issue preventing users from entering a four-digit inventory (over 999) amount in the RMS Tape chart, has been fixed.
- Promotion Default Settings/Available Inventory – An issue causing promotion products to be offered in CRS and eComm search results despite having insufficient inventory has been fixed.
- fr-CA Pricing Display – An issue causing fr-CA online search results to display a NaN error in pricing has been fixed.
- Exchange Rate Tool – An issue preventing exchange rates from being updated as expected has been fixed.
- Customer Requirements –
- An issue in Inntopia CRS causing canceled components to appear in the Customer Requirements window has been fixed. For instructions on viewing customer requirements for a cancelled product via Agentopia and Itinerary Notes, click here.
- An issue in Inntopia CRS preventing read-only customer requirements from appearing in the Customer Requirements window after reserving an itinerary has been fixed.
- An issue in Inntopia CRS preventing updates of customer requirements for promotion products to be saved has been fixed.
- An issue preventing customer requirements from being replicated as expected onto cloned itineraries in Agentopia has been fixed.
- An issue in Inntopia CRS preventing the DOB customer requirement from being saved in the Customer Requirements window has been fixed.
- Links to Inntopia RMS – As part of retiring Supplier Admin on Thursday, March 8, all Supplier Admin links within Inntopia CRS have been redirected to Inntopia RMS.
- Galileo/Travelport Air Interface – The Galileo/Travelport Air interface has been updated to use the TLS 1.2 protocol.
- Travel Agent Commission – The following enhancements have been made to travel agent commission in Inntopia CRS:
- If a travel agent is associated with an itinerary prior to adding items, the travel agent commission is calculated/adjusted in the itinerary panel in Inntopia CRS as each item is added to the itinerary.
- When a travel agent is changed on an unconfirmed itinerary, any commission bonus associated with the previous travel agent is removed.
- Once an itinerary has been reserved, the travel agent commission cannot be updated on the itinerary panel in Inntopia CRS. To fix a reserved itinerary with incorrect travel agent commissions rates, the CRS agent must cancel the reservation and create a new itinerary/reservation with the correct commission rate
- Interface Error – An issue in Inntopia CRS causing items to be removed from an itinerary when an interfaced item on the itinerary encountered an error has been fixed.
- Currency Symbol – An issue preventing the currency symbol from appearing in eComm package pricing has been fixed.
- Agentopia – An issue causing links for itinerary history and itinerary notes to not be visible in Agentopia in some instances has been fixed.
- Net Rate Overrides – An issue preventing the net rate override from being applied to archived rates in Inntopia CRS has been fixed.
- Activity Product Modifications – An issue in Inntopia CRS causing an error message to appear upon modifying activity products on itineraries has been fixed.
- Travel Agent/Tour Operator Portal – The following features have been added to the Inntopia Travel Agent/Tour Operator Portal:
- Log-In Button – The Log In button on the log-in screen can now be activated by pressing enter as well as with a mouse click.
- Cancel Button – The Cancel button on the guest search screen now returns the user to the previous page.
- Minor stylistic enhancements on various pages.
- Supplier Deposit/Cancellation Calendars – An issue within the Suppliers tab of Inntopia CRS that prevented the deposit schedule and cancellation policy date calendars from appearing has been fixed.
- Agentopia Cloned Itineraries –
- An issue preventing the correct customer requirements from appearing on cloned itineraries in Agentopia has been fixed.
- An issue preventing all expected itinerary history information from appearing in a cloned itinerary has been fixed.
- Credit Card Information Screen – An issue causing the Washington state (WA) address selection to change to Western Australia when entering a credit card to an existing guest profile in Inntopia CRS has been fixed.
- Fixed Discount on Total – An issue causing incorrect Fixed Discount on Total pricing to be displayed in online search results has been fixed.
- Customer Requirements – An issue preventing customer requirements from being presented as expected for a new bundled item added to a confirmed itinerary in Inntopia CRS has been fixed.
- Package Pricing – An issue causing items not included in a package to be presented in online search results with package pricing has been fixed.
- Bundled Products – An issue causing bundled products to be presented in online search results with discounted pricing has been fixed.
- Required Bundle Product – An issue allowing online guests who refresh a required bundles page to continue to checkout without purchasing the required bundled child product has been fixed.
- Grouped Products – An issue preventing grouped products from appearing in online search results when the group leader is not available has been fixed.
- Customer DOB – An issue allowing an online guest to have two conflicting Dates of Birth (DOB) on the same guest profile has been fixed.
- Pre-book Check Message – An issue preventing messages generated by the pre-book check to verify rate and availability from appearing to online guests during the check-out process has been fixed.
eComm /CRS Feature Enhancements
- Customer Requirements – Three new customer requirements for entering height, weight, and shoe size have been added. These requirements can be entered as either imperial or metric measurements.
- Travel Agent/Tour Operator Portal – The following features have been added to the travel agent/tour operator portal:
- Phone Number Validation – Phone numbers will be validated to only accept numerical values in ten-digit format.
- Payment Method – Inntopia staff can activate a system setting for your sales channel to enable a “Payment Method” drop-down menu for online purchases which includes a “Pay Later” check-out option.
- Pricing Families – The ability to sell yielded (Pricing Family) products in promotions and bundles has been added.
- Commission Display – A display issue causing an incorrect total price commission rate to appear on the Commissions pop-up window has been fixed.
- Itinerary Notes – An error causing all email options to be selected to receive an itinerary note when the Type is changed to None has been fixed.
- Email Modify Itinerary Link – An issue preventing a user from moving beyond the Billing Info screen after clicking the “Click here to modify this itinerary” link in the confirmation email has been fixed.
- Idle Error – An “Oops” error appearing on Itinerary Notes in Agentopia after leaving Inntopia idle for a short period of time has been fixed.
- Zero Dollar Itineraries – An issue causing zero-dollar itineraries to display on the Itineraries with Customer Credit Balances report in Inntopia CRS has been fixed.
- Package Component First Available Date – An issue preventing package components from defaulting to the first date available in eComm has been fixed.
- Currency Symbol Display – An issue preventing currency symbols from appearing on prices of bundled products in eComm has been fixed.
- Missing Airport Codes – Airport codes for ECP (Panama City Beach, FL) and BKG (Branson, MO) are now recognized in Inntopia CRS.
- Cancelled Bundled Products – An issue in bundled products has been fixed so that the required child product no longer remains on an itinerary when the parent product has been cancelled/deleted.
- Billing Info Primary Address – An issue preventing the “Billing Address Same as Primary” check box from working correctly has been fixed.
- RTP Phone Profile Records – An issue causing an additional phone profile record to be created in RTP upon each update of address or email profile has been fixed.
- RTP Child Registration Profile – An issue preventing child registration profiles created in RTP from appearing in the Customer Information or My Account pages in the eComm check-out path has been fixed.
- Comparison Tool Car Rental – Adding car rental to comparison itineraries no longer generates an error.
- Master Pass – An issue preventing the ability to enter billing information when using MasterPass in the eComm check-out path has been fixed.
- Advance and Max Days Booking Restriction – An issue causing products set up with Advance and Max Days Booking Restrictions to appear at incorrect times in Inntopia CRS search results has been fixed.
- DOB Field Entry – An issue preventing DOB field entry in My Account in eComm has been fixed.
- Stay&Play Products – An issue preventing available Stay&Play products from appearing in online search results has been fixed.
- Product Groups – The eComm product category filter now includes the product categories of items in product groups rather than only the group leader.
- Agentopia Agent Notes – An issue preventing the customer information panel from populating when an agent clicks on the itinerary link in an agent note has been fixed.
- Supplier Confirmation Number – An issue preventing supplier confirmation numbers from appearing on confirmed itineraries in Inntopia CRS has been fixed.
- Group Leader Photo – An issue preventing the photo for group leader products from appearing in eComm activity search results has been fixed.
- Quote Notes – An issue preventing notes to guests from appearing in itinerary quote emails sent to guests has been fixed.
- Zero-Dollar Group Leader – An issue causing a zero-dollar product to be displayed in eComm search results as the leader in a product group has been fixed.
- Grouping Error – An issue preventing a user from adding grouped products to an itinerary after the first item in the list of products has been added to the itinerary has been fixed.
- Stay&Play Unavailable Dates – An issue caused when a user searches for dates that have no availability and search result displays a “0 matches found” message and further prevents the user from being able to change the dates has been fixed.
- Offered By/Booked By User – An issue preventing the correct Offered By or Booked By user from being displayed in the Itinerary History for bundled products has been fixed.
- Missing Yielded Products – An issue causing yielded products to not be offered in Inntopia eComm search results has been fixed.
- Package Builder Today’s Date – An issue preventing searches for today’s date in package builder thereby preventing same day bookings has been fixed.
- Activity Title French Translation – An issue preventing activity titles in search result tiles to be translated to French has been fixed.
- Incorrect Net Rates – An issue causing products with a net rate override to display incorrect rates in Inntopia CRS search results has been fixed.
RMS Feature Enhancements
- Product Page UI and Performance Improvements – Several updates were made to enhance the look and performance of the RMS Product page. Some of those improvements include:
- User Interface – The Products page and all Product Options tabs/windows have been redesigned to be more consistent with other RMS screens with improved performance and more user-friendly/intuitive user interface.
- Product Page Load Time – The amount of time it takes for products to load on the Product page has been significantly improved from minutes to seconds.
- Active/Inactive Product Display – Using an option located on the Products page, you can now choose to show either active or inactive products, or both.
- Pricing Families – The ability to add a Pricing Family group type for use in selling yielded products that will also be included in promos/bundles is now available on the Product Group screen.
- Group Leader – The leader of a product group or pricing family group is now indicated with a star in the Product Group column on the Products page.
- Activate/Deactivate Button – Easily activate or deactivate a product using a new Activate/Deactivate button located within a product’s Options menu. Selecting either option prompts a confirmation message.
- Beds/Rooms in Unit Attribute – Only positive values are allowed in the Beds in Unit and Rooms in Unit product attribute fields.
- RMS Photo Tool – Inntopia RMS now features a new easy-to-use tool for uploading and managing company and product photos. You can use the Photo Tool to upload, edit, assign, sort, and delete photos representing your company and your products.
- Product Search – An error caused when including a symbol in the product name during a search on the product page has been fixed.
- Inactive Products/Display Order – An issue causing inactive products to be immediately reactivated upon changing the product’s display order has been fixed.
- Check In/Check Out Times – On a product’s Restrictions settings window, Check In and Check Out times can now be set to the minute.